Are you looking for information
about ear candling?
You're in the right place!
What's It All About, Anyway?
A Simple Explanation
Ear candling is a simple home remedy that you can use to remove
excessive wax buildup from your ears. You naturally have wax in your ear canal and guess what - it's supposed to be there! It protects the surface of the ear canal and because it's a little sticky, it traps anything that shouldn’t be getting into your ear - like dust, tiny insects, bacteria - whatever.
Your mother probably told you to clean your ears when you were growing up because this wax naturally moves through your ear canal
to the outside of your ear and she didn't want to see it. But sometimes your ears need a little help.
Enter - the ear candle.
It's a specially made hollow candle which is narrower at one end than the other. You light the wider end and rest the narrow end on an angle gently in your ear. There is a gentle movement of wax through your ear canal due to the "chimney effect" of the candle.
And that's about it!
There are a few precautions, so take a look at the other pages in my
site, there are some helpful hints and also information on how to make
You can also learn about the benefits of having candles with organic essentials oils. They add to the enjoyment of your experience with the candles as well as having marvelous health benefits. Click on the "About Essential Oils" to find out more about organic essential oils.
- Benefits of Ear Candling
- Benefits of ear candling, what it helps with, what it doesn't
- More about Ear Candling
- Info about ear candling, both for and against. Who do you believe?<br> <br>
- How to Ear Candle
- How to ear candle, ear candling instructions, how to use ear candles
- Ear Candles Description
- ear candles, what they look like, what they're made of
- Order Ear Candles
- Enjoy your own ear candles (and some fun and healthy bee products)
- Organic Essential Oils
- Pure, organic essential oils, info on the most popular oils
- Grape Seed Oil - A Terrific Carrier Oil!
- Find out what makes a great carrier oil, why use grape seed oil?
- Frankincense - Liquid Gold and as Precious
- Why is frankincense so special? It has stayed popular over thousands of years?
- Lavender Oil
- Are you stressed out? Can't sleep? Have mosquito bites or a sunburn? Lavender oil may be all that you need!
- Peppermint Oil
- Peppermint oil, uses and benefits, why my husband never leaves home without it
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Sandalwood essential oil - versatile and effective, check it out!
- Contact me
- Contact Me
- Contribute to Ear Candling
- Would you like to share your knowledge about ear candling? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.